Over 35 years of experience as a versatile handyman as well as special education and outdoor education teacher. Furthermore extensive experience as a wilderness tour guide and host.
Established and operated several thriving businesses (i.e. a bicycle shop, an adventure playground, an accommodation and a tour operator business).
For the past 7 years Yvonne and I successfully developed and run a guest ranch in Kelowna and set up an equine business. Furthermore Yvonne and I designed and built an award winning home on Myra-Canyon Ranch ourselves.
Since 2012 we had the opportunity to be care takers on a ranch in the Cariboo as well as at a fly-in-fishing lodge in Northern Saskatchewan. Beside hosting guests our main tasks included but were not limited to maintenance, repairs, renovation and landscaping.
• Diploma as a Special Education / Remedial Teacher
• Certified Assistant Guide Outfitter
• Certified Web Publisher
• Certified Gender Youth Educator
• Certified Life-Coach (solution- and resource-oriented coaching)
• Certified Trainer for Adventure and Experience Based Learning
• Diploma as a Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer
Check out our professional experiences here.